1. Comments in USA Today, March 25, 2013 regarding EDR and the often-exaggerated issue of driver’s privacy- Your Car may be invading your privacy
2. First Interview in ‘Polymers & Tire Asia, January 2013’ – What will it cost to achieve ‘green’ transportation?
3. Second interview in Polymers & Tyre Asia, March 2013 — TPMS regulation and ‘holistic approach’ across all fuel efficiency technologies is essential for quick progress towards sustainable transportation future.
4. Comments on recent reports on crash compatibility between cars and SUVs, USA Today, June 18, 2012 – ‘Cars and SUVs less mismatched in crashes; pickups lag’
5. Interview in Vision Zero International, June 2012, “Rubber Revolution” : Intelligent Tire & Sensor Technologies for vehicle safety & energy efficiency .
6. Comments on effectiveness of pre-crash safety systems and automatic brakes, USA Today, July 19, 2011 –Automatic braking in cars helps cut down on crashes.